Monday, May 31, 2010

WhatAGirlWants


I woke up craving the everything bagel that I had been eyeing on the kitchen counter before I went to sleep last night... I also wanted a large glass of milk.
After a healthy dose of calcium, I can feel it in my bones that it's going to be a selfish morning committed to sitting on the couch in my pajamas thinking of things that I want. places I want to go, and things I want to see. I've never done this before but I think I will thoroughly enjoy it. Besides, plans for Memorial Day were to beach it but the weather is not coinciding with my decision. Instead I sit here at the computer, enjoy the day off, and make a list of these self-interest and largely unrealistic items I want right now.

1. 4 Door Jeep Wrangler
2. Chunky Gold Watch
3. Watermelon
4. Another puppy
5. Go hiking in the mountains
6. Bar hop in Key West



No comments:

Post a Comment