Wednesday, December 9, 2009

www.RichardandBancroft.com



Birthday weekend was great. Drank a little too much, which resulted in the phone being submerged in toilet water. We're still in debates over who was responsible. But unfortunately none of us were in the right mind to remember. Luckily I couldn't think of anything I wanted for Christmas and now a new phone sounds oh so sweet.
On a side note, I'm extremely psyched to finally be getting a website together. I stayed awake till 4:00 a.m working on it and can definitely see it becoming my new baby. I love making these small stepping stones towards accomplishing my goal. I am probably the most technologically challenged girl you know- but I did the best I could for now.
Tomorrow I'm meeting with my friend Justin who designs websites for a living. He'll be adding on the capabilities to order and shop on the site. As well as making the photos fit the page much better than I've done. I know he's going to bring some great ideas to the table and I look forward to working with him :)
Finalllly. One more exciting piece of news to announce: The Richard & Bancroft family is expanding. Sunday I'll be adopting a 6 week old German Shepard mix. Her litter was found in a drain pipe in Mississippi and are being bottle and hand-raised by friends of the family. I can't wait to have a little shadow and jogging buddy...

No comments:

Post a Comment