Friday, March 11, 2011

Fifth Avenue Frolic

Listen up all of your Jacksonville fashionistas- tonight at 7:00pm Saks 5th Avenue at the St. Augustine Outlets is hosting an event for Jacksonville Fashion Week. A $10.00 entry at the door gets you shopping discounts, a sneak preview of the designer's collections, music, swag bags, etc. Definitely flipping the switch on a normal Jacksonville Friday night, which is all the more reason to make the drive out.
This is the longest I've been away from little Stella and my heart is already beginning race a little bit. I know she's in good hands with her dad and Grammy and I need to be taking advantage of the events that are planned in the upcoming weeks to market Richard & Bancroft's Spring/Summer collection.
I'm going to try and get some waves going in my hair for tonight's occasion... I can't wait for beach weather. Only a few more weeks! It's honestly one of my favorite feelings to keep the salty ocean water in my hair and on my skin the entire rest of the day. xo



No comments:

Post a Comment