Wednesday, March 30, 2011

GetonThisLoveMachine

Happy Wednesday! It's almost been a week since I debuted the latest collection and I feel like I need to throw a badass dinner party to celebrate everything else that is to come. This weekend I'm meeting with a photographer to discuss the details of Richard & Bancroft's first ever look book over a cup of coffee. I plan on compiling the designs from my last three collections and posting them in an album on facebook this Friday or Saturday for everyone to vote on their favorite looks. I really want girls to be honest about what they would buy if it were in a local shop. From there, I'm going to pick a few of the select favorites to be photographed and mailed out to my future buyers and boutiques in a neat little book.

No comments:

Post a Comment