Tuesday, March 1, 2011

FoodForThought


I'm still semi-bitter that I missed out on this over the knee boot and sock trend that was going on all Winter. I figured it would have been a death sentence traipsing around in these while I had a 20 lb bowling ball resting in my stomach... although I'm sure I would have earned quite a few interesting looks from the public. Next Winter I'm wearing them every day until my feet can't handle it anymore.
Now it's time to focus on Spring/Summer. Working on my mexican themed collection definitely has me yearning for an exotic vacation to go sun bathe and pick up some new accessories. Until then a girl will have to settle for Goodwill and antiques shopping for some one of a kind items. Speaking of antiques... yesterday Stella and I strolled into one of the shops in downtown Fernandina Beach and picked up an old deviled egg plate. Meet my new earring organizer...

No comments:

Post a Comment