Thursday, January 7, 2010

Let's go get lost somewhere in the USA

I'm craving a change. Not so sure if a vacation will do the trick, maybe a cross country road trip: tax return, pup, and the open road. But more than that, it's going to take a lifestyle shift. I'm staying on the grind with developing my clothes and website. I've had enough of the restaurant industry to last me the rest of my life. So I need to find a substitute, ideally... with health insurance... and near a beach or city. Is that too much to ask? This entire idea of a new life has consumed me. My morning ritual has become coffee and craigslist to deter going outside in the cold weather. Aside from that, the pup has been running the show lately. I can't wait till she is big enough to go on long jogs in the morning and then allow a few hours for me to focus on me. For now, she's the baby. And has also become houdini, able to escape from any enclosure we threaten her with.

No comments:

Post a Comment