Tuesday, January 19, 2010

WEEKEND HIATUS


ONE MUST STILL HAVE CHAOS IN ONESELF TO BE ABLE TO GIVE BIRTH TO A DANCING STAR. ~FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE

This quote makes my wild mind these days seem acceptable, and even necessary.
The long weekend in ft. lauderdale went really well.
aside from the minor setback of my tire blowing on the highway it was smooth sailing. ft. lauderdale is a tropical storybook full of palm tree lined streets, inlets overflowing with yachts, and enough sunlight to make anyone understand why there are all the joggers and bikers along the roadside.
it really is beautiful and i will be visiting again soon. courtney and i had a blast like always. she informed me later that she received a citation for our late night yacht photo shoot. apparently the retired neighbors were awake watching the entire thing. whoops.
throughout the day i was in total dreamland until the nightlife threw me for a cruve ball. the clubs and bars proved i was a fish out of water in this tropical oasis. i like a more laid back atmosphere and although its fun to go all out i don't think i could put on the show every night out. and so, once again i've clawed my way back to jacksonville and pace around like a caged animal losing my mind and wondering what to do with myself.

p.s i sold my first dress online yesterday and ship it out today!!!!!!
p.p.s i am going to order a new usb cord for my camera today so i can start sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment