Wednesday, January 13, 2010

LETSFINDSOMEBEAUTIFULPLACETOGETLOST.


Judging by the picture I'm sure you can make a few judgement calls on where I've decided to house hunt this weekend. I'm making an irrational decision and headed to sofla. I'd have to say that almost all of my decisions are met this way, so it's really not out of the ordinary that I'd pick up and move somewhere I've only visited for a total of two days. The principle of this move is that I get: more fashion, the beach, independence, and change. The downside is that I leave behind a few really good friends and family, whom aren't totally supportive of this relocation. Wish me luck!
Off to clear my criminal record from New Year's expired tag parking citation. Glad the officer was able to ring in the New Year while writing me a big, fat ticket on my windshield. Didn't they have other things to worry about like drunk drivers and overall human debauchery? I wonder if it was the same skeezy officer that asked my friend and I to meet him at Denny's when his shift was over? If so, I'm willing to reconsider.

No comments:

Post a Comment